PLTÂ® Rescue 230 US
The PLTÂ® Rescue 230 meets the IMO SOLAS regulation 74/96. There is no expiry-date which means it will stay on board for the life-time of your vessel.
With a dry and clean line, the minimum launching distance is 230 meters for the R 230 Projectile and 115 meters with the 150 Projectile. All parts are re-useable
The R230 Projectile has installed 270 meters of line. The line floats and has a breaking strength of 2000N (204kg).
The 150 Projectile has a rubber tip to protect and minimize impact when landing. The Line floats and has a breaking strength of 3432N (350kg).
If the air cylinder is filled to 200 bars (2900 psi), it will supply the base unit with enough air to perform 4 max pressure launches.
Product ID: Art. No. 2001 - PLT Rescue 230 US
- 1 Art. No. 1006 PLT Launching Unit US
- 1 Art. No. 1303 Launching Tube Rescue 230
- 4 Art. No. 2101 Projectile Rescue 230
- 1 Art. No. 2200 Loading Device Projectile Rescue 230
- 1 Art. No. 3303 Launching Tube 150
- 1 Art. No. 7004 Projectile PLT 150
- 1 Art. No. 6201 Linebox 5mm Floating Line
- 1 1 USB stick and User Manual
To comply with IMO SOLAS 74/96 regulation
Used for long distance transferring of messenger line from FPSO
Used for with emergency towing systems
Used for river rescue by rescue organizations
Used for ice rescue by rescue organizations
Used in sea rescue by rescue organizations
Used by power companies to transfer cabling
Used by some terminals to transfer mooring ropes long distance