PLTÂ® 75 US
To comply with national rules in Canada (T.C.) and USA (D.O.T.), the PLTÂ® 75 set comes with an Air Cylinder holding maximum 207 Bars (300 psi).
If the air cylinder is filled to 207 Bars (300 psi), it will supply the base unit with enough air to perform 4 max pressure launches.
Product ID: Art. No. 6001 - PLTÂ® 75 US
- 1 Art. No. 1006 PLTÂ® Launching Unit US
- 1 Art. No. 6303 Launching Tube PLTÂ® 75
- 2 Art. No. 6101 Projectile Ball
- 1 Art. No. 6201 Linebox 5mm Floating Line
- 1 USB stick and User Manual
Heaving line for mooring ropes during STS operations.
Heaving line for offshore vessels transferring materiel between main and support vessel
Heaving line during towing operations
Heaving line during mooring vessel to port
Heaving line during rescue operations
Used by some terminals to transfer mooring ropes