PLTÂ® Rescue 150 US
Ideal for quick response operations for standby or rescue vessels that uses the PLTÂ® Launching unit.
The 3,2mm Nylon line is stored inside the projectile and ready to launch right away in an emergency situation. The line floats and has a breaking strength of 2000N (204kg).
To comply with national rules in Canada (T.C.) and USA (D.O.T.), the PLTÂ® Rescue 150 set comes with an Air Cylinder holding maximum 207 bars (3000 psi).
If the air cylinder is filled to 207 bars (3000 psi), it will supply the base unit with enough air to perform 4 max pressure launches.
With a dry and clean line the projectile reaches 150 meters.
Product ID: Art. No. 3001- PLTÂ® Rescue 150 US
- 1 Art. No. 1006 PLTÂ® Launching Unit US
- 1 Art. No. 3303 Launching tube PLTÂ® 150
- 2 Art. No. 3101 Projectile Rescue 150
- 1 Art. No. 7004 Projectile PLTÂ® 150
- 1 Art. No. 6201 Linebox 5mm Floating Line
- 1 Art. No. 3200 Loading Device Projectile Rescue 150
- 1 USB stick and User Manual
Used by stand by vessels in the offshore industry
Used for transferring messenger line from FPSO to tanker
Used in rescue operations by rescue organizations